Thursday, March 8, 2007

2007 Volunteer Registration Now Open!


Photo: Kerry Woo

Nearly 800 people ensure the success of each conference in 75 positions.

For detailed job descriptions, click here for areas such as Volunteer Deployment, Registration Help Center, Prayer Teams, Retail, Evangelism, Ushers and more.

There are four methods to register to volunteer at the Nashville conference. Click HERE for the registration page. Mailing or faxing in the form is great, but the online version is more efficent and allows us on the local leadership database team to process your area of choice much faster!

Here's a link for a printable PDF form to print and distribute among your circles of influence.

For more information and FAQ's visit the Promise Keepers Volunteer Page

Tommy - Thomaston, GA volunteering last year in Atlanta writes:

Working as a volunteer gave me a look at the conference from a different perspective than coming to attend for myself. I would encourage anyone to give of themselves at least one time as a servant. I am as tired as I can possibly be but I had the time of my life. I hope to do this again, if given the chance. I was blessed by every man that I was able to meet and talk to from all over the many areas and states. May God continue to bless Promise Keepers and their dedicated staff. Thank You to PK for letting me serve.

No comments: