Thursday, March 8, 2007

Speakers Lineups announced



The speaker lineups are posted for each conference city including Nashville (pictured above)

REGISTER TODAY to take advantage of the $20 Discount* Through March 15 (Thursday)
(Regularly $79, now $59)

* Discount applies to Adult registrations only.

---

Steven - Albertville, AL attending last year in Atlanta writes:

This was my sixth Promise Keepers event and, once again, I was amazed by the love and passion for God by Godly men. I was fortunate to take a teen from our church, and he has already decided he wants to to go again next year to Nashville and take his father and brother.


Jack - Ringgold, VA attending last year in Raleigh writes:

I gave my life to Christ at a Promise Keepers event in Lynchburg, Va in 2000. I attended my 6th event this year in Raleigh N.C. That day, I gave my life to Christ along with over 500 other men changed my life forever and to witness 288 men come to Christ in Raleigh this year touched my heart. I'm sure those guys will never forget that day, but they need our prayers! May the Lord continue to bless and work through Promise keepers in the years to come. THANK YOU PROMISE KEEPERS!!

No comments: