Thursday, April 12, 2007

Greetings from Larry Whittlesey










I'm looking forward to coming your way! The Nashville Team is setting the standard for the other teams around the country. Thank you for all you're doing and have already done to make PK Nashville 2007 a success. We want to come alongside of you and your efforts to reach your community. Promise Keepers is just one small part of that puzzle, but we're anxious to be an asset to the local churches in your area. If there's anything we can do to assist you in your ministries, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

I arrive in town on Tuesday night (April 17th), and am hoping to fill my time with meaningful connections across the community. If you know of meetings, ministries, or individuals that I should try to connect with next Wednesday, Thursday or Friday please let me know ASAP.

503-475-1592

E-mail at LarryWhittlesey@pknet.org

My purpose is to learn more about what is already going on in your community and to make sure folks are aware of the PK conference this July. I'm certainly open to any opportunity to help you recruit your volunteers or promote the conference.

God bless you all. You are an incredible group, and it is definitely my privilege to serve with you on behalf of the men who will attend this life-changing conference and the families, churches, and communities they represent. I'll look forward to seeing many of you next week!

Serving the Original Promise Keeper,

Larry R. Whittlesey
Promise Keepers - Event Director
503-475-1592

E-mail at LarryWhittlesey@pknet.org

No comments: